What We Believe
- the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His death and resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future return to this earth in power and glory.
- the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- in divine healing.
- in the Spirit-filled life (Acts 2:4) and that by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit the Christian is given the power to live a joyous and victorious life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting judgment.
Our statement of faith is grounded in the following verse: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty (Zechariah 4:6).
We are committed to:
- loving God demonstrated in lives of holiness, set in prayer and obedience to the Scriptures
- loving each person within London Gospel Temple by living in unity, forgiving and caring for one another
- the Evangelistic call to reach our diverse community and the world and to welcome people of all backgrounds
- inspired preaching and worship expression
- group ministries where believers grow from spiritual infancy to children, young men & women, to spiritual reproducing fathers and mothers with the fruit of the Spirit evident in their lives (Gal. 5:22-23)
- spiritual gifts released by God and exercised in our lives (1 Cor. 12:8-11)
- caring for the spiritually and physically needy people around us